We offer high quality care and early years education where parents are our partners. The care we offer is with each child’s best interest at heart.
We aim for optimum child development; physically, cognitively, socially and spiritually.
Each child develops at a unique pace that we will support accordingly.
We offer a strong focus on the creative and imaginative development of young children by offering a full creative programme which is implemented on a daily basis.
Grace and courtesy
Social skills, good manners and a respect for others is implemented daily.
These are extremely important life skills to promote from an early stage of developement.
self help skills
We support each child’s independence and self-esteem by providing opportunities to perform daily life tasks and care for the environment and self.
We are a unique, professional, caring team of qualified and experienced early years educators. Kinder Castle Nursery offers a warm, caring, safe and secure learning environment. In doing so, we aim to support each individual child on their learning journey whilst developing everyone’s unique skills and abilities.
- To provide high quality integrated education and care for children from 45 days to four years
- To provide a seamless transition from home to nursery; from room to room; from Childcare to Nursery School i.e. between sites and from nursery to primary school
- To offer flexible arrangements wherever possible, in order to meet the needs of children and families
- To personalise support for individual children; particularly those who are vulnerable and have special needs
- To ensure that assessment records of children are used effectively at times of transition
- Kind, friendly and secure environment
- Innovative design & technology throughout the nursery
- Nurturing & experienced staff
- Developing your child to the best of their ability
- Exploration through play to stimulate & enhance children’s development
- Respect from all Kinder Castle Nursery staff